DNA Analysis + Spokes Coaching Consultancy
Our DNA Analysis extracts over 40 fitness, nutrition and physiological genetic traits that are likely to impact on a cyclists or triathletes performance.
Our DNA analysis is managed by FitnessGenes who extract over 40 fitness, nutrition and physiological genetic traits that are likely to impact on your performance. The Spokes Performance Coaches assess these traits and generate a Genetic Propensity Profile that is then presented and discussed with you as part of a personal Results Consultancy telephone consultancy provided by a Spokes Coach.
Having purchased your Spokes DNA Analysis and Results Consultancy you will complete a delivery address so we can send you a saliva collection kit. Once you receive your kit simply follow these steps:
- STEP 1 – Register your DNA kit at secure.fitnessgenes.com – unregistered samples cannot be analysed
- STEP 2 – Return your saliva sample in the collection box according to the instructions provided – postage is FREE if sent from within the UK. From outside the UK you will have to pay for postage and ideally this should be made by courier with a tracking service
- STEP 3 – You can expect to receive notification from Fitness Genes that your results are available online within 4 weeks.
- STEP 4 – You will also receive an email notification from your allocated Spokes Coach who will request that you add the coach’s email address and firstname.lastname@example.org to your ‘Sharing Permissions’ in order that they can see your DNA Results
- STEP 5 – The Spokes Coach will contact you within 3 days of accessing your results to schedule a telephone Results Consultancy session
- STEP 6 – The Spokes Coach will send a Consultancy Summary and Recommendation after the Consultancy session
FitnessGenes on the GCN Tech Show
Watch Dr. Dan talk with GCN’s Simon Richardson about FitnessGenes, answering common questions and explaining what it can do for its customers.