Welcome to Spokes!
You’ve arrived here from a recommendation by Guy Stapleford. If you’re ready to sign-up to one of our services, you can use the code lower down this page to receive a free goodie bag!
Guy Stapleford took up cycling recently in March 2017 as a way to better manage his physical and mental health.
He decided to use the breakdown of his marriage and a period of Ill health to make a positive change in his life, using a series of physical challenges to raise money for Charity. 2 and a half years later Guy, as Miles for Wishes, has raised over £6,000 for Make-A-Wish UK and taken on some incredible challenges, including;
- cycling from John O’Groats to Land’s End in 9 days, solo,
- cycling the National Three Peaks over 3 days, solo,
- running the 220 miles from Liverpool to Reading in 7 days (averaging 32 miles per day) dresses as various superheroes,
- and most recently he set a new record for cycling the Welsh Three Peaks, taking 4 hours off the previous record.
For a limited time only, enter the following code at checkout when purchasing either of the products listed to receive great freebies direct from Spokes!
Premium Performance CoachingExtras worth £250+
Purchase our Premium Performance Coaching programme and get over £250.00 in extras!
- One months free subscription to RGT Cycling.
- Two modules from Spokes Mental Fitness expert, Alan Heary’s, Going Into The Zone programme.
- One Strength & Conditioning programme from Spokes S&C Expert, Scott Pearson.
- 15% off Precision Hydration products.
- £100.00 off a Shokbox.
- £15.00 off an Infinity Bike Seat.
- £40.00 off selected Altitude Cycling Training Camp or event packages*
- 10% off any wheelset at Zed Bike Wheels. (UK ONLY)